- Packaging does not contain any glue or staples, registering itself amongst the range of products that are made with ecological and recyclable packaging.
- Plastic injected ring. It is surrounded by an O-ring joint rendering it floating. Diameter: 26 cm.
- 2 O-ring joints, that not only add to the aesthetic side ,also absorb all chocks.
- 4 wooden sticks naturally colour died, present no risk whatsoever of intoxication.
- It can be played either by two people, in teams, or alone.
- Playing distances vary from 5 to 35 metres.
- Playable in strong winds.
- Easy to handle and very ergonomical.
- Simplicity, functionality and the purity of the shapes are all strong arguments that contribute to the value of the game itself.
- This product has distinguished itself through many awards, notably at the 1995 International Swiss design contest and has more recently obtained the honorouble mention « Complimenti » at Ornaris 96, where products are recognised and honoured for their qualities.
- Conception and manufacturing: - DOMINODESIGN S. à r. l. Case postale 1000 Lausanne 6 Switzerland
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Minimum recommended age is 12 years old.
- In order to prevent any eventual accidents, only play KYO outside, in spacious areas.
- Distance between players may vary from 5 to 35 metres.
- Do not throw KYOs wooden sticks.
- Do not alter or deteriorate in any way KYOs components.
- Do not play KYO in proximity of other people not participating in the game.
- Only throw KYOs ring to your partner.
Originally called « game of the Graces », it is made up of a wooden hoop covered in velvet, that is thrown with two wooden sticks. One can play it alone or in pairs. First invented during the « Restoration » period, it owes its name to the grace of the young women who played it at the time.
Never really abandoned, it reappears around the middle of the 20th century, notably in Italy, where at the time the ring was made of bamboo.